Jan 8, 2011

a Photoshoot with the MODEL WANNABEs

First of, are the fail whale jumpshots of yours truly (me!), and my cousin, Ma. Nova Esperanza Binsol Rodriguez <--I call her "Bang",and she calls me "Yanni".We've been family-bestfriends since birth!

And I tell you, no one can blame us for doing these...we're the only teenagers in the Binsol clan, for heaven's sake :).


Para hindi kayo mabigla, uunahin ko muna pictures niya hihi...



Jumpshots palang, ulam na! yuck. hehe 

now, it's my turn! ...and not even ONE picture was successful! It's a good thing I love my cousin, otherwise I would've made her eat the camera! roar. just kidding! :B


Believe it or not, jumpshots ang mga ito, i swear! 



Well anyways, we eventually got tired of jumping (and trying to capture it on cam) so...we searched around the garage for some "props"

TRIPPIN' WITH MY LOLO'S TRICYCLE...
(--My grandpa's too old to drive a car, so my Lola opted for a smaller vehicle to bring them to the sari-sari store they've owned since they got married. I don't know why, but I find that thing really cute. awwee :>)


sorry kung feel na feel ko :)



Try to imagine driving a tricycle with these poses..."America's Next Top Model DAW eh" :))




Wokay, *back to drinking beer*...


JUST KIDDING!
I'm a "Maria Clara", you know :))
(those are my titos', in case you're wondering)

See? this picture should cover up for that! whew :)


Here's a funny story...

One of my cousins was throwing a tantrum about not getting a sim card for her phone. Guess what she did. ;)

...but first,observe the picture...

Okay, I'll spill it na! She pulled out all of her lashes because she was "angry". I knew there was something wrong with her face the moment they came in. I even thought she was sick with something, yun pala wala lang pilikmata! :)) Oh children these days!

All apo's with the Grandparents...



I'd like to call them the next generation of "maaarteng Binsol" hahaha!


Fun Fact: I used to live here for years! I kinda miss the house, really. Whenever i go for a visit,  an explosion of memories get to me. Most of my childhood happened in this place, so...yeah. :) I went to my old room to check the wardrobe for some clothes I can still bring to the condo. But I ended up having ANOTHER round of photoshoot! sorry for the picture spam!


--my arms were still red from the rashes. nyaky.


Pasingit lang ng picture ng  favorite cousin ko, then we can call it a wrap! 


I'm such a proud ate! 

Thanks for wasting your time on my blog! :))

6 comments:

  1. Ahaha may censored! Explicit content XD Hahahaha ang gandang comeback nung prayer pic after nung beer pic eh XD

    Me likes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks July! :))loyal reader ka ah.joke!hihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. onga eh XD mukhang ako lang nagbabasa ng blog mo XD or nagkataon lang na ako lang nagcocomment 8D

    ReplyDelete
  4. uy grabe naman:))) haha. hindi daw pwede magcomment pag walang blogspot account eh. meron ka?

    ReplyDelete
  5. *back to drinking beer* hahahaha. And I love your tric. driver pose! :)) nice blog gielly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Blaysie! really? I am sooo looking forward to yours! post kana dali:) hey,Im glad you liked my pose. hehe

    ReplyDelete