Oct 30, 2012

Twick ow Tweat!

My fellow Chica-slash-the-siga-in-our-neighborhood Aicey invited me to go trick or treating 'round their village. Hooray! 

I went with two of my little cousins, and ate Nobs. Yes, kahit damulag na kami. I came in a costume. I was dressed as....a beautiful maiden. (nyeee?) na may malaking headband! Oha.

When we got to their house, I was surprised to see Aice in a mangkukulam costume (ay wala ka bang costume nun? nye ulet. hahaha >:P) ...and of all the headbands in the world, kailangan ginormous ribbon din sa kanya. Such a creep you are, Aicey! :)

Ayan tuloy, tatlo kaming may malaking ribbon sa ulo.


Kakatuwa lang talaga pag kina-career ng mga tao yung pagdedecorate ng bahay accdng to occasion eh no :)

P.S. Soooobrang ngayon ko lang nalaman na ang sarap ng cherry-flavored Tootsie Roll! I gotta buy more! It's the only kind of candy in the bunch that didn't leave me sleepless from  a sore throat YAYYY

No comments:

Post a Comment